OvrC Pro product integrations have been added to provide enhanced diagnostics data and troubleshooting for Sony Bravia TVs, Denon, and Marantz products giving customers greater intelligence and capability remotely.
Other enhancements include: OvrC Hubs now support HTTPS, updated interface for Samsung TV for consistency with other TVs, and updated Control4 UI to remove repetitive and unimportant information. Lastly, as of this release, you are now able to view the OvrC Pro application version for devices running OvrC Pro.
Important Note: In order to take advantage of these updates, the OvrC Pro device (OvrC Hub or Araknis X10 router) will have to be rebooted in order to retrieve the updates.
OvrC Pro Application Version
We have separated the OvrC Pro application from the host device’s firmware. This separation allows faster releases of OvrC Pro, giving customers the benefit of new features and bug fixes more frequently. In fact, this update is our fourth update this year. In this release, 6.1.0, the OvrC Pro application version is now visible in the device details page.
Sony Bravia TVs (Android TV based models only)
We are proud to add Sony Bravia TVs to the list of products that provide deep integration when used with OvrC Pro. The integration is available on Bravia models that are Android TV based and have a model number ending in “D” or higher. Remote troubleshooting features include: view MAC address, ping test, model number, software version, serial number, mute on/off, power saving mode, power status, source, volume level, outputs, and selected inputs.
2020 Denon and Marantz Models now supported
OvrC Pro now supports 2020 models from Denon and Marantz. This includes the following models: Denon AVR-S960H, AVR-X3700H, AVC-4700H, AVR-X4700H, AVC-X6700H, and Marantz SR7015. With the release, these models will now report HDMI 2.3 in addition to HDCP 1.4.
Other Enhancements and Fixes
- Added support for HTTPS on the OVRC-100-PRO, OVRC-300-PRO
- Revised UX for Samsung TVs to match the design of other TV brands
- Revised UX for Control4 controllers to remove duplicated and unimportant information for easier viewing of system status
- Fixed slow response time in SSH and Telnet tunnels
- Fix for Ubiquiti switches changing password
- Fixed non-Doorbird devices from showing as Doorbird devices
- Fixed firmware update timing issues wherein the device would sometimes error out and not boot
- Fixed Binary switching bug wherein the switching was off by one, causing mapping issues as well as the inability to select the last input
- Fixed the 12-hour scheduling option for speed-test
(Note: At the time of this release, OvrC Pro 6.1.0 features will only be available when using the OVRC-HUB-100 or 300 devices and AN-310 routers running firmware version 1.1.64 or higher. The AN-110 router will continue to run 5.0.3 and will receive an update separately at a later date.)
As always, we continue to evolve our product based on your feedback. Please continue to provide your thoughts and ideas to email@example.com. Thanks!