OvrC application updates fixes bugs and improves user experience.
The latest update to OvrC addresses several requested improvements and bugs reported by our partners. Many of the improvements are focused on the recently released Wi-Fi Management feature. We listened to customer feedback and wanted to be responsive. No action is required on your part other than to enjoy the improvements and continue to report more through the User Feedback section of the app (web and mobile).
Wi-Fi Management Improvements
- Radio Settings – Added channel bandwidth info and LAN address to Radio Settings table items, making it easier to ensure the settings are consistent across access points.
- Fixed issue with VLAN disabled state
- Added a disabled state to network icon when the SSID is disabled to make it clear when devices are unable to connect to a network
- Added failure notifications on SSIDs and devices making it clear if the apply settings function was unsuccessful
- Added failed notifications for when attempting to import device configurations is unsuccessful
- Fixed network icons – AP icon was previously showing on SSIDs
- Location Dashboard – Wi-Fi Management is only available if there are compatible access points claimed in OvrC
- Device message processing efficiencies to relieve system loading
- Improved processing time when adding customers and locations
- Map updated to make phone numbers clickable, allowing calls directly from the mobile app
- Update Firmware card is now clickable and sorts the device list by devices that need a firmware update
- Fixed WebConnect issue with Wattbox 300 and 700 models
- Site Settings – added disabled icon and tooltip to VLAN section for when OvrC Pro enabled routers are used. Routers, by default, have the ability to scan across all VLANs
- Fixed issue with missing URLs when updating firmware
As always, we continue to evolve our product based on your feedback. Please continue to provide your thoughts and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the user feedback section of the web and mobile applications. Thanks!